Generic Name and Formulations:
Chlophedianol HCl 12.5mg, pseudoephedrine HCl 30mg; per 5mL; syrup; alcohol-, dye-, gluten-, sugar-free; grape flavor.
Centrix Pharmaceutical, Inc.
Indications for CLOFERA:
Nonproductive cough, nasal congestion.
10mL every 6–8 hours; max 4 doses/24 hours.
<6yrs: not recommended. 6–11yrs: 5mL every 6–8 hours; max 4 doses/24 hours.
During or within 14 days of MAOIs.
Cardiovascular disease. Hypertension. Thyroid disease. Diabetes. GI or GU obstruction. Asthma. Lower respiratory disorders. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
See Contraindications. Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs. β-blockers may increase pressor effects of sympathomimetics. Antihypertensives antagonized.
Antitussive + sympathomimetic.
Nervousness, dizziness, insomnia.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Update on Vitamin D and Calcium Supplements for Reducing Fracture Risk
- AAP Shares List of 5 Unnecessary Pediatric Tests and Procedures
- Severe Hypoglycemia Associated With Increased Mortality Risk in T2D
- Efficacy of CGM in Preterm Infants of Mothers With Diabetes
- SSRIs and SNRIs Linked to Type 2 Diabetes in Children, Adolescents
- High Grip Strength Associated With Lower Risk for Diabetes-Related AEs
- Statin Use for CVD Prevention Increases Diabetes Risk in Overweight Patients
- Optimal Timing of Gastric Bypass and Cholecystectomy When Both Procedures Clinically Indicated
- Does Asthma Contribute to Infertility?
- Short-Term Probiotics Increase Weight Loss in Overweight, Obesity