CLEOCIN VAGINAL CREAM Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Clindamycin (as phosphate) 2%.
Indications for CLEOCIN VAGINAL CREAM:
1 applicatorful intravaginally at bedtime. Nonpregnant: treat for 3 or 7 days. Pregnant (2nd or 3rd trimester): treat for 7 days.
History of enteritis or colitis.
Monitor for pseudomembranous colitis. Do not use contraceptive diaphragm or condom for at least 72hrs after treatment. Do not have vaginal intercourse or use tampons or douches during treatment with ovules. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers: monitor infant or consider alternatives.
May potentiate neuromuscular blockers; caution.
Candidiasis, vaginitis, vulvovaginal disorder, fungal infection, pruritus, abnormal labor.
Crm—40g (w. applicators); Ovules—3 (w. applicator)
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Update on Vitamin D and Calcium Supplements for Reducing Fracture Risk
- AAP Shares List of 5 Unnecessary Pediatric Tests and Procedures
- Severe Hypoglycemia Associated With Increased Mortality Risk in T2D
- Efficacy of CGM in Preterm Infants of Mothers With Diabetes
- SSRIs and SNRIs Linked to Type 2 Diabetes in Children, Adolescents
- High Grip Strength Associated With Lower Risk for Diabetes-Related AEs
- Statin Use for CVD Prevention Increases Diabetes Risk in Overweight Patients
- Optimal Timing of Gastric Bypass and Cholecystectomy When Both Procedures Clinically Indicated
- Does Asthma Contribute to Infertility?
- Short-Term Probiotics Increase Weight Loss in Overweight, Obesity