CLEOCIN VAGINAL CREAM Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Clindamycin (as phosphate) 2%.
Indications for CLEOCIN VAGINAL CREAM:
1 applicatorful intravaginally at bedtime. Nonpregnant: treat for 3 or 7 days. Pregnant (2nd or 3rd trimester): treat for 7 days.
History of enteritis or colitis.
Monitor for pseudomembranous colitis. Do not use contraceptive diaphragm or condom for at least 72hrs after treatment. Do not have vaginal intercourse or use tampons or douches during treatment with ovules. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers: monitor infant or consider alternatives.
May potentiate neuromuscular blockers; caution.
Candidiasis, vaginitis, vulvovaginal disorder, fungal infection, pruritus, abnormal labor.
Crm—40g (w. applicators); Ovules—3 (w. applicator)
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Use of In-Hospital Continuous Subcutaneous Insulin Infusion: A Consensus Statement
- Better Control With DPP-4 Inhibitors vs NPH Insulin in Type 2 Diabetes
- Achieving Glycemic Control in T2D After Basal Insulin Initiation
- Osteoporosis Drug Shows Cardioprotective Potential at 10-Year Follow-Up
- Effects of the Two Types of Anorexia Nervosa on Bone Metabolism
- Diabetes Treatments
- Incretins, Thiazolidinediones Associated With Better Glycemic Control in T2D
- No Link Between HbA1c Levels and Wound Healing in Patients With Diabetic Foot Ulcers
- Risk for Fetal Loss Early in Pregnancy Not Greater With Noninsulin vs Insulin Therapy
- Risk for Iodine Deficiency and Hypothyroidism High in Children on Parenteral Nutrition
- Inverse Association Between Serum 25(OH)D Levels and Risk for Diabetes
- Glycemic Control Variations for Children, Adolescents With T1D in High-Income Countries
- Late-Life Mobility Limitations Linked to Obesity After Arthroplasty for OA in Women
- Fracture Risk Should Be Monitored in Bisphosphonate Drug Holiday
- Provider Counseling for Weight Loss Up for Arthritis, Overweight