CLEARBLUE EASY PREGNANCY TEST OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
In vitro test; stick.
Indications for CLEARBLUE EASY PREGNANCY TEST:
Determination of hCG (pregnancy test).
Place absorbent tip in urine stream or urine sample for 5 seconds, follow test instructions. Results: Blue "+" symbol = pregnant. Digital: Place absorbent tip in urine stream for 5 seconds or urine sample for 20 seconds, follow test instructions. Results: as "Pregnant" or "Not Pregnant".
Ovarian cyst or ectopic pregnancy may affect test results. Avoid diluting urine.
Inaccurate results with hCG-containing drugs, promethazine.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Subclinical Hypothyroidism: Controversies in Testing and Treatment
- Canagliflozin Trial for T2D With CKD Stopped Early Due to Positive Results
- Favorable Outcomes With Second-Generation Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes and Alzheimer Disease: What's the Connection?
- Risk for Hypoglycemia During Titration With Insulin Glargine 100 U/mL in T2D
- Using Latent Class Trajectory Analysis to Determine Glucose Response Curve Patterns
- First CGM System With Implantable Glucose Sensor Approved
- Empagliflozin, Linagliptin Combination Therapy vs Linagliptin Monotherapy for Type 2 Diabetes
- Risk for Below Knee Amputations With Canagliflozin vs Other Antihyperglycemic Agents
- Two Phases of C-Peptide Decline Identified in Type I Diabetes
- Effect of SGLT2 Inhibitors on Heart Failure-Related Hospitalization, Below-Knee Amputation
- Nutraceuticals Containing Equol May Be Effective for Postmenopausal Symptoms
- Conservative Monitoring Strategy for Non-Functioning Pituitary Adenomas Evaluated
- FDA: Some Rx Drugs May Become Available Without Seeing a Doctor
- PM2.5 Contributes to Burden of Diabetes Mellitus Globally