CLEAR EYES MAXIMUM REDNESS RELIEF OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Naphazoline HCl 0.3%, glycerin 0.5%; oph soln; contains benzalkonium chloride.
Prestige Brands, Inc.
Indications for CLEAR EYES MAXIMUM REDNESS RELIEF:
Ocular redness and dryness.
Adults and Children:
Instill 1–2 drops in affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily.
Narrow angle glaucoma. Discontinue if eye pain, vision changes, redness or irritation persist beyond 72 hours or worsen.
Vasoconstrictor + ocular lubricant.
Enlarged pupils, rebound ocular redness (with overuse).
Redness Relief—0.5oz, 1oz
Tears Plus Redness—0.5oz
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Subclinical Hypothyroidism: Controversies in Testing and Treatment
- Favorable Outcomes With Second-Generation Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Treatment With Alemtuzumab May Frequently Induce Thyroid Dysfunction
- Type 2 Diabetes and Alzheimer Disease: What's the Connection?
- NT-proBNP May Predict Cardiovascular Outcomes in Type 2 Diabetes
- Using Latent Class Trajectory Analysis to Determine Glucose Response Curve Patterns
- First CGM System With Implantable Glucose Sensor Approved
- Empagliflozin, Linagliptin Combination Therapy vs Linagliptin Monotherapy for Type 2 Diabetes
- Risk for Below Knee Amputations With Canagliflozin vs Other Antihyperglycemic Agents
- Two Phases of C-Peptide Decline Identified in Type I Diabetes
- Effect of SGLT2 Inhibitors on Heart Failure-Related Hospitalization, Below-Knee Amputation
- Nutraceuticals Containing Equol May Be Effective for Postmenopausal Symptoms
- Conservative Monitoring Strategy for Non-Functioning Pituitary Adenomas Evaluated
- FDA: Some Rx Drugs May Become Available Without Seeing a Doctor
- PM2.5 Contributes to Burden of Diabetes Mellitus Globally