CITRANATAL DHA Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Thiamine 3mg, riboflavin 3.4mg, niacinamide 20mg, pyridoxine HCl 20mg, folic acid 1mg, Vit. C 120mg, Vit. D3 400 IU, Vit. E 30 IU, calcium (as citrate) 125mg, copper (as oxide) 2mg, iodine (as potassium iodide) 150micrograms, iron (as carbonyl and gluconate) 27mg, zinc (as oxide) 25mg, docusate sodium 50mg; scored tabs. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 250mg; caps.
Mission Pharmacal Company
Indications for CITRANATAL DHA:
Nutritional supplement in pregnancy, prenatal, and postnatal periods.
1 tab and 1 DHA cap daily.
Treatment of pernicious anemia or other megaloblastic anemias. Hemochromatosis.
Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia. DHA (>3g/day): bleeding diatheses.
Iron, calcium block tetracycline absorption. Antagonizes levodopa. DHA: avoid anticoagulants.
CitraNatal Assure, CitraNatal DHA, CitraNatal 90 DHA blister pack (5 tabs + 5 caps)—6; CitraNatal Rx tabs—100; CitraNatal Harmony—30; CitraNatal B-Calm blister pack (5 tabs + 10 tabs)—6
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Subclinical Hypothyroidism: Controversies in Testing and Treatment
- Favorable Outcomes With Second-Generation Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Canagliflozin Trial for T2D With CKD Stopped Early Due to Positive Results
- Type 2 Diabetes and Alzheimer Disease: What's the Connection?
- Risk for Hypoglycemia During Titration With Insulin Glargine 100 U/mL in T2D
- Using Latent Class Trajectory Analysis to Determine Glucose Response Curve Patterns
- First CGM System With Implantable Glucose Sensor Approved
- Empagliflozin, Linagliptin Combination Therapy vs Linagliptin Monotherapy for Type 2 Diabetes
- Risk for Below Knee Amputations With Canagliflozin vs Other Antihyperglycemic Agents
- Two Phases of C-Peptide Decline Identified in Type I Diabetes
- Effect of SGLT2 Inhibitors on Heart Failure-Related Hospitalization, Below-Knee Amputation
- Nutraceuticals Containing Equol May Be Effective for Postmenopausal Symptoms
- Conservative Monitoring Strategy for Non-Functioning Pituitary Adenomas Evaluated
- FDA: Some Rx Drugs May Become Available Without Seeing a Doctor
- PM2.5 Contributes to Burden of Diabetes Mellitus Globally