Most Recent Articles by Cindy Lampner, MSLIS
Guidelines from The Endocrine Society, updated in 2017, advocate a shared decision-making approach regarding growth hormone therapy and advise against routine treatment for all children with idiopathic short stature.
Divergent recommendations in guidelines from the USPSTF and the ATA/AACE contribute to the controversy surrounding whether to test and treat for subclinical hypothyroidism.
Middle-aged men with low serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D (25(OH)D) concentrations had a markedly higher risk of frequent headache.
The first-ever guideline from Endocrine Society on Addison's disease details specifics of diagnostic tests and glucocorticoid therapy.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Relationship Between HbA1c and Coronary Artery Disease
- DPP-4 Inhibitors and Incidence of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Type 2 Diabetes
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Nonfunctioning Adrenal Incidentaloma Associated With Metabolic Syndrome
- Bone Mineral Density Loss Eventually Stabilizes in Men With Type 1 Diabetes
- Low Predictive Power of Biomarkers for Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate Decline
- FDA to Review Gimoti for Diabetic Gastroparesis in Adult Women
- FDA Approves First Mobile App for Use in Preventing Pregnancy
- Hypothyroidism Predicts Atrial Tachyarrhythmia After AF Catheter Ablation
- Treating Painful Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy With Electroacupuncture