CHILDREN'S TYLENOL PLUS COUGH & RUNNY NOSE OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Acetaminophen 160mg, chlorpheniramine maleate 1mg, dextromethorphan HBr 5mg; per 5mL; liq; cherry flavor.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for CHILDREN'S TYLENOL PLUS COUGH & RUNNY NOSE:
Rhinorrhea, cough, sore throat, fever, headache, minor aches and pains.
<4yrs (<36lbs): do not use. 4–5yrs (36–47lbs): not recommended. 6–11yrs (48–95lbs): 10mL every 4 hours as needed; max 5 doses/24 hours.
Children <4yrs old (<36lbs). During or within 14 days of MAOIs. Concomitant other acetaminophen products. For use as a sedative hypnotic.
Hepatic dysfunction. Glaucoma. GI or GU obstruction. Asthma. Lower respiratory disorders.
See Contraindications. Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs. Increased CNS effects with other CNS depressants.
Analgesic + antihistamine + antitussive.
Drowsiness, anticholinergic effects, excitability, hepatotoxicity (overdosage).
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Adjunctive Metformin for Insulin Resistance in T1D: A Clinical Perspective
- Single Blood Sample Highly Predictive for Subsequent Diabetes Diagnosis
- Effect of Fructose, Allulose on Postprandial Glucose Regulation in Type 2 Diabetes
- Sex Hormone Levels May Affect Postmenopausal Heart Disease Risk
- Transgender Youth Not Willing to Delay Hormone Therapy for Fertility Preservation
- Diabetes Treatments
- Metformin May Decrease Colorectal Cancer Risk Among Males With Diabetes
- SGLT2 Inhibitor, GLP-1 Receptor Agonist Combination Treatment for Type 2 Diabetes: Expert Insights
- Semaglutide May Induce Weight Loss in Type 2 Diabetes Despite BMI
- FDA Clears Omnipod DASH System for Diabetes Management
- CDC: Obesity Prevalence Higher in Non-Metropolitan Counties
- Vascular Mortality Declining in Adults With Diabetes in the United States
- Led by AG Sessions, DOJ Declines to Defend ACA Against Federal Lawsuit
- Kidney Function Decline Occurs Nearly Twice as Fast in Diabetes
- Postoperative Radioactive Iodine Ablation Effective in Reducing Disease Recurrence in Low-Risk Thyroid Cancer