CHILDREN'S GAS-X TONGUE TWISTERS THIN STRIPS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Simethicone 40mg; per thin strip; sweet cinnamon flavor.
Novartis Consumer Health
Indications for CHILDREN'S GAS-X TONGUE TWISTERS THIN STRIPS:
<2yrs: use drops. ≥2yrs: allow 1 strip to dissolve on tongue as needed after meals and at bedtime; max 6 strips/day.
Thin strips—16; Drops—1oz
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Update on Vitamin D and Calcium Supplements for Reducing Fracture Risk
- Lower Risk for SGLT2i-Associated Genitourinary Infection With DPP-4i
- Severe Hypoglycemia Associated With Increased Mortality Risk in T2D
- Efficacy of CGM in Preterm Infants of Mothers With Diabetes
- SSRIs and SNRIs Linked to Type 2 Diabetes in Children, Adolescents
- High Grip Strength Associated With Lower Risk for Diabetes-Related AEs
- Statin Use for CVD Prevention Increases Diabetes Risk in Overweight Patients
- Optimal Timing of Gastric Bypass and Cholecystectomy When Both Procedures Clinically Indicated
- Does Asthma Contribute to Infertility?
- Short-Term Probiotics Increase Weight Loss in Overweight, Obesity