CHILDREN'S CHESTAL OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Antimonium tartaricum 6C HPUS, Bryonia alba 3C HPUS, Coccus cacti 3C HPUS, Drosera rotundifolia 3C HPUS, Ipecacuanha 3C HPUS, Pulsatilla 6C HPUS, Rumex crispus 6C HPUS, Spongia tosta 3C HPUS, Sticta pulmonaria 3C HPUS; liq; contains honey, 4.2g of sugars per 5mL, alcohol 0.001%.
Indications for CHILDREN'S CHESTAL:
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: not recommended. 2–12yrs: 5mL every 2 hours. >12yrs: 10mL every 2 hours.
Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- FDA Approves Admelog Short-Acting Insulin Lispro Injection
- Fertility Hormone Therapy and Cardiovascular Outcomes: What We Know
- Effects of Peer Influence in Adolescents With Type 1 Diabetes
- More Evidence That Saxagliptin Does Not Increase Risk for AMI in Diabetes
- One-Hour Glucose Readings Predict T2D Risk Better Than 2-Hour Measurements
- FDA: Vitamin B7 May Interfere With Lab Tests for Hormone Levels
- Injected and Oral Medications Equally Safe for Gestational Diabetes
- Adjunctive Dapagliflozin Improves Glycemic Control in T1D
- Estradiol Therapy May Benefit Overall Cognition in Postmenopausal Women
- Stopping Postmenopausal HT May Increase Risk for Cardiac, Stroke Death
- Psychosocial Benefits of a Bihormonal Bionic Pancreas System in T1D
- Safety of Chronic Total Occlusion Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in Diabetes
- Oral Insulin Not a Reliable Preventive Strategy for Type 1 Diabetes
- Prevention of Bone Mineral Density Loss Needed in Epilepsy
- Gastric Bypass Blunts B-Cell Sensitivity During Glycemia