CETAPHIL DERMACONTROL OIL CONTROL FOAM WASH OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Water, zinc coceth sulfate, glycerin, PEG-75, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, zinc gluconate, PEG-200 hydrogenated glyceryl palmate, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, sodium benzoate, masking fragrance, disodium EDTA; liq.
Galderma Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for CETAPHIL DERMACONTROL OIL CONTROL FOAM WASH:
As part of a daily skin care regimen, to help control excess oil production and wash away impurities.
Adults and Children:
Massage foam onto damp skin. Rinse and pat dry.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Use of In-Hospital Continuous Subcutaneous Insulin Infusion: A Consensus Statement
- Better Control With DPP-4 Inhibitors vs NPH Insulin in Type 2 Diabetes
- Achieving Glycemic Control in T2D After Basal Insulin Initiation
- Osteoporosis Drug Shows Cardioprotective Potential at 10-Year Follow-Up
- Effects of the Two Types of Anorexia Nervosa on Bone Metabolism
- Diabetes Treatments
- Incretins, Thiazolidinediones Associated With Better Glycemic Control in T2D
- No Link Between HbA1c Levels and Wound Healing in Patients With Diabetic Foot Ulcers
- Risk for Fetal Loss Early in Pregnancy Not Greater With Noninsulin vs Insulin Therapy
- Risk for Iodine Deficiency and Hypothyroidism High in Children on Parenteral Nutrition
- Inverse Association Between Serum 25(OH)D Levels and Risk for Diabetes
- Glycemic Control Variations for Children, Adolescents With T1D in High-Income Countries
- Late-Life Mobility Limitations Linked to Obesity After Arthroplasty for OA in Women
- Fracture Risk Should Be Monitored in Bisphosphonate Drug Holiday
- Provider Counseling for Weight Loss Up for Arthritis, Overweight