Cardiovascular And Metabolic
The 2009 H1N1 swine flu pandemic has been linked to an increased risk of new-onset type 1 diabetes in children.
For patients with type 2 diabetes, visit-to-visit variability in systolic blood pressure may function as an independent predictor for cardiovascular events.
Total fractional sodium excretion increased with sitagliptin vs placebo.
Total hip BMD was associated with heart failure risk in black and non-black men, with an interaction by race.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Imaging Studies in Hypothyroidism Evaluation Linked to Unnecessary Risks
- Insulin Glargine Associated With Breast Cancer Risk in T2D
- Transoral Endoscopic Thyroidectomy Vestibular Approach: Safety and Outcomes
- Once-Weekly Omarigliptin Improves Glycemic Control in Type 2 Diabetes
- Improving Vascular Function in Pediatric T1D With Metformin
- Update on Vitamin D and Calcium Supplements for Reducing Fracture Risk
- Lower Risk for SGLT2i-Associated Genitourinary Infection With DPP-4i
- Severe Hypoglycemia Associated With Increased Mortality Risk in T2D
- Efficacy of CGM in Preterm Infants of Mothers With Diabetes
- SSRIs and SNRIs Linked to Type 2 Diabetes in Children, Adolescents
- Increased Risk of Diabetes, Post-Diabetes Pneumonia for Patients With COPD
- Pancreatic Exocrine Dysfunction Occurs After Islet Autoimmunity in T1D
- T2D in African American Women Ups ER-negative Breast Cancer Risk
- High-Sensitivity CRP and LDL-C Predictive of Subsequent MACE in T2D
- Risks Associated With Denosumab Discontinuation