Most Recent Articles by Brandon May
The zero tolerance immigration policy implemented by the Trump Administration in spring 2018 resulted in divisive political commentary that further delineated the line between parties.
Childhood obesity continues to be a public health issue that requires improved policies and interventions at both the individual and population level.
High BMI, low physical activity levels, and frequent smoking and high genetic risk increased the risk for atrial fibrillation, coronary artery disease, hypertension, stroke, and diabetes.
Researchers sought to assess the frequency of specific government agencies and organizations in their funding for the review studies.
CAPPRI Scale is Feasible for Assessing Health-Related Quality of Life in Diabetic Distal Sensorimotor PolyneuropathyJun 29, 2018
Investigators evaluated the performance of the CAPPRI in assessing health-related quality-of-life outcomes in patients with diabetic distal sensorimotor polyneuropathy.
More Articles by Brandon May
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- ADA Releases Updated Guidelines for Managing Pediatric Type 1 Diabetes
- Relationship Between HbA1c and Coronary Artery Disease
- Intermittent vs Continuous Energy-Restricted Diet: Effects on Glycemic Control and Weight Loss T2D
- The Obesity Paradox in Diabetes: Conceptual and Clinical Approaches
- Nonfunctioning Adrenal Incidentaloma Associated With Metabolic Syndrome
- Self-Administered Contraceptive Vaginal System Approved for Up to 1 Year of Use
- Predictors of Weight Loss in Postpartum Women With Gestational Diabetes
- Genetic Screening May Predict Osteoporosis, Fracture Risk
- DPP-4 Inhibitors and Incidence of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Type 2 Diabetes
- AMA Adopts Policy on Augmented Intelligence