Most Recent Articles by Brandon May
The use of an artificial intelligence algorithm could become valuable for medical decision-making processes.
There is a continual debate regarding which approaches should be used to base stratification of patients to precision therapy.
The role of mHealth technologies, including smartphone applications and wearable sensors that enable real-time health monitoring, has become more prevalent within the last decade.
The US Food and Drug Association has issued a draft guidance for helping prescription medications gain approval for nonprescription status.
Grateful patient philanthropy — donations often made "in response to excellent medical care" — comprises approximately $10 billion in charitable giving to health care centers per year.
More Articles by Brandon May
CAPPRI Scale is Feasible for Assessing Health-Related Quality of Life in Diabetic Distal Sensorimotor PolyneuropathyJun 29,2018
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- FDA Approves Marketing of 2 Devices to Detect Parathyroid Tissue in Real Time
- Long-Term Efficacy and Safety of Dapagliflozin for Type 1 Diabetes
- Skin Disease and Metabolic Syndrome: Early Warning Signs of a Greater Problem
- Diabetes Education Week 2018: Patient Resources for Your Practice
- Cardiometabolic Disease Patterns Related to Race, Ethnicity in Midlife Women