Generic Name and Formulations:
Benzoyl peroxide 2.5%, 5%, 10%; aqueous-base gel.
Galderma Laboratories, Inc.
- Effects of Testosterone Replacement Therapy in Men With COPD
- BABA Robotic Thyroidectomy Determined to Be Safe and Effective
- Endocrine Society Updates Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Blood Glucose Meter Compatibility with Lancets and Test Strips
- Hypertension Treatment Algorithm
- Oral Contraceptives
Indications for BENZAC-W:
Initially apply to cleansed area once daily, increase to 2–3 times daily as tolerated.
Avoid eyes, mouth, and mucous membranes. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Antibacterial + keratolytic.
PABA sunscreens may transiently discolor skin.
Excessive drying, allergic dermatitis, may bleach fabrics or hair.
Gel—60g; Wash 5%—4oz, 8oz; 10%—8oz
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Heritability of BMI Stronger in Obesogenic Environments
- Adverse Events Associated With Diazoxide Treatment for Congenital Hyperinsulinism
- Maternal Gluten Intake Associated With Risk for Type 1 Diabetes in Offspring
- Patterns of Evidence-Based Diabetes Interventions at Local Health Departments
- Bone-Derived Factors in the Treatment of Diabetes
- Vitamin D Supplementation Has No Effect on Musculoskeletal Health
- Deep Learning Algorithm Efficiently Detects Vision-Threatening Diabetic Retinopathy
- Industry-Funded Trials Often Involve Employees in Studies
- Nutrition Tips for Physicians: Staying Healthy During Busy Days
- Early-Onset Asthma/Wheezing Associated With Later Childhood Obesity