Generic Name and Formulations:
Benzoyl peroxide 2.5%, 5%, 10%; aqueous-base gel.
Galderma Laboratories, Inc.
- Effect of HbA1c and Perioperative Glucose on Postoperative Mortality
- HbA1c Levels Associated With Long-Term Cognitive Decline in Diabetes
- Evaluating the Longitudinal Effects of Diabetes on Cognition
Indications for BENZAC-W:
Initially apply to cleansed area once daily, increase to 2–3 times daily as tolerated.
Avoid eyes, mouth, and mucous membranes. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
PABA sunscreens may transiently discolor skin.
Antibacterial + keratolytic.
Excessive drying, allergic dermatitis, may bleach fabrics or hair.
Gel—60g; Wash 5%—4oz, 8oz; 10%—8oz
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Clinicians May Be Overtreating Older Patients With Diabetes
- Obesity Risk in Infants Born to Women With Diabetes
- Increased Risk for Mortality in People With Diabetes, CHD Taking Beta-Blockers
- Autism Does Not Affect Metabolic Control in Type 1 Diabetes
- Prediabetes a Useful Indicator for Cardiovascular and Renal Risks