BENZAC AC WASH Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Benzoyl peroxide 5%, 10%.
Galderma Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for BENZAC AC WASH:
Wash affected area 1–2 times daily; rinse.
Avoid eyes, mouth, mucous membranes, sun exposure. Discontinue if sensitivity or severe irritation develops. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Antibacterial + keratolytic.
Excessive drying, allergic dermatitis, may bleach fabrics or hair.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Update on Vitamin D and Calcium Supplements for Reducing Fracture Risk
- AAP Shares List of 5 Unnecessary Pediatric Tests and Procedures
- Severe Hypoglycemia Associated With Increased Mortality Risk in T2D
- Efficacy of CGM in Preterm Infants of Mothers With Diabetes
- SSRIs and SNRIs Linked to Type 2 Diabetes in Children, Adolescents
- High Grip Strength Associated With Lower Risk for Diabetes-Related AEs
- Statin Use for CVD Prevention Increases Diabetes Risk in Overweight Patients
- Optimal Timing of Gastric Bypass and Cholecystectomy When Both Procedures Clinically Indicated
- Does Asthma Contribute to Infertility?
- Short-Term Probiotics Increase Weight Loss in Overweight, Obesity