Most Recent Articles by Batya Swift Yasgur, MA, LSW
Researchers examined 22 randomized controlled trials to evaluate effects of various treatments on diabetic foot ulcers.
Adults with obesity are twice as likely to develop influenza, regardless of vaccine status.
Cardiometabolic Comorbidities, Hospitalizations, and Costs Associated With Schizophrenia and Bipolar DisorderMay 18, 2017
People with schizophrenia or bipolar disorder experience twice the rate of diabetes and metabolic syndrome compared to the general population.
Women in the menopausal transition and early postmenopause are at higher risk for depressive symptoms and negative mood than those in late postmenopause.
Even if the impact of a given medication on lipid profile is relatively minimal, and therefore unlikely to independently affect ASCVD risk, the cumulative effect is important and cannot be overlooked.
More Articles by Batya Swift Yasgur, MA, LSW
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Positive Outcomes Associated With Regular Depression Screening in T2D
- Parathyroidectomy for Secondary, Tertiary Hyperparathyroidism Increases Morbidity and Mortality
- Reversing Type 1 Diabetes May Be Possible With Tuberculosis Vaccine
- Acceptable Variability With Novel Sensor for Glucose Monitoring in T2D
- Liraglutide, Metformin, and Gliclazide Compared in Comorbid Type 2 Diabetes and Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease