BABY GAS-X INFANT DROPS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Simethicone 20mg; per 0.3mL; alcohol-free.
Novartis Consumer Health
Indications for BABY GAS-X INFANT DROPS:
May mix with 1oz of cool water, infant formula, or other liquids. <2yrs (<24lbs): 0.3mL. ≥2yrs (>24lbs): 0.6mL. Repeat as needed after meals and at bedtime; max 6 doses/day.
Thin strips—16; Drops—1oz
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Update on Vitamin D and Calcium Supplements for Reducing Fracture Risk
- AAP Shares List of 5 Unnecessary Pediatric Tests and Procedures
- Severe Hypoglycemia Associated With Increased Mortality Risk in T2D
- Efficacy of CGM in Preterm Infants of Mothers With Diabetes
- SSRIs and SNRIs Linked to Type 2 Diabetes in Children, Adolescents
- High Grip Strength Associated With Lower Risk for Diabetes-Related AEs
- Statin Use for CVD Prevention Increases Diabetes Risk in Overweight Patients
- Optimal Timing of Gastric Bypass and Cholecystectomy When Both Procedures Clinically Indicated
- Does Asthma Contribute to Infertility?
- Short-Term Probiotics Increase Weight Loss in Overweight, Obesity