Clinical pregnancy rate was lower for non-white women who underwent elective single embryo transfer.
Symptoms during the menopausal transition appear to be worse in women with HIV.
One study finds increasing age has no effect, while another shows younger men have declining sperm quality.
Study suggests potential migration of endometrial cells to the brain.
Diets with high fat content could negatively affect fertility in both men and women.
NCI-Designated Cancer Centers often do not provide information about the effects of cancer treatment on male fertility.
Eating more protein may lower testosterone levels in women.
Research suggests that deficient DNA DSB repair functions in BRCA carriers may lead to premature egg depletion.
Researchers assess a new technique to save fertility in wounded warriors after blast injuries.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Higher BUN May Increase Risk for Incident Diabetes
- Efficacy of Novel GLP-1 Receptor Agonist Drug Device Examined
- Takeout Food May Increase Adverse Health Consequences in Children
- Nonhormonal Options Available for Menopause Symptom Relief
- Plasma Volume Changes Mediate Risk of CV Mortality With Empagliflozin
- New Consensus Recommendations on Use of Continuous Glucose Monitoring
- Does Genetic Susceptibility Lead to Late-Onset Type 1 Diabetes?
- Clinical Outcomes in T2D: Low-Carbohydrate vs Calorie-Restricted Diet
- New Continuous Glucose Monitoring System Now Available for Medicare Patients
- Text Message-Delivered Interventions Effective for Weight Management
- Effect of Intra-Articular Depot Betamethasone on Insulin Resistance in T2D
- Gastric Bypass vs Sleeve Gastrectomy Outcomes in Morbid Obesity
- Acute Kidney Injury Increases Risk for Postdischarge Hypoglycemia in Diabetes
- Novel Deep Learning System May Help Identify Diabetic Retinopathy
- Trends in CVD, Risk Factors, and Medications in Children With T1D