Clinical pregnancy rate was lower for non-white women who underwent elective single embryo transfer.
Symptoms during the menopausal transition appear to be worse in women with HIV.
One study finds increasing age has no effect, while another shows younger men have declining sperm quality.
Study suggests potential migration of endometrial cells to the brain.
Diets with high fat content could negatively affect fertility in both men and women.
NCI-Designated Cancer Centers often do not provide information about the effects of cancer treatment on male fertility.
Eating more protein may lower testosterone levels in women.
Research suggests that deficient DNA DSB repair functions in BRCA carriers may lead to premature egg depletion.
Researchers assess a new technique to save fertility in wounded warriors after blast injuries.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Two Phases of C-Peptide Decline Identified in Type I Diabetes
- Dulaglutide Effective for Patients With T2D, Moderate to Severe CKD
- Incidence of Diabetes Influenced by Endocrine-Disrupting Chemicals in the Environment
- Guidelines for Management of Hypothalamic-Pituitary, Growth Disorders in Childhood Cancer Survivors
- Assessment of Low-Dose Aspirin As Chemoprevention in Type 2 Diabetes
- Using Latent Class Trajectory Analysis to Determine Glucose Response Curve Patterns
- First CGM System With Implantable Glucose Sensor Approved
- Adjunctive Metformin for Insulin Resistance in T1D: A Clinical Perspective
- Risk for Below Knee Amputations With Canagliflozin vs Other Antihyperglycemic Agents
- Empagliflozin, Linagliptin Combination Therapy vs Linagliptin Monotherapy for Type 2 Diabetes
- Government and Industry Lead the Way in Funding USPSTF Systematic Reviews
- New Romosozumab BLA Includes Data from Additional Osteoporosis Trials
- Impact of Maternal Diabetes on Outcomes in Very Preterm, Very Low-Birth-Weight Infants
- Age-Related Differences in Manifestation of Cushing Disease Identified
- International Group Develops Best Practices for Drug Packaging