Clinical pregnancy rate was lower for non-white women who underwent elective single embryo transfer.
Symptoms during the menopausal transition appear to be worse in women with HIV.
One study finds increasing age has no effect, while another shows younger men have declining sperm quality.
Study suggests potential migration of endometrial cells to the brain.
Diets with high fat content could negatively affect fertility in both men and women.
NCI-Designated Cancer Centers often do not provide information about the effects of cancer treatment on male fertility.
Eating more protein may lower testosterone levels in women.
Research suggests that deficient DNA DSB repair functions in BRCA carriers may lead to premature egg depletion.
Researchers assess a new technique to save fertility in wounded warriors after blast injuries.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Clinicians May Be Overtreating Older Patients With Diabetes
- Obesity Risk in Infants Born to Women With Diabetes
- Increased Risk for Mortality in People With Diabetes, CHD Taking Beta-Blockers
- Autism Does Not Affect Metabolic Control in Type 1 Diabetes
- Prediabetes a Useful Indicator for Cardiovascular and Renal Risks