Generic Name and Formulations:
Oxidized glycerol triesters, silicon dioxide, aspartame, artificial flavoring.
Mission Pharmacal Company
Indications for AQUORAL:
2 sprays into the mouth 3–4 times daily.
Spray—5.6mL x 4 vials
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- FDA Approves Marketing of 2 Devices to Detect Parathyroid Tissue in Real Time
- Long-Term Efficacy and Safety of Dapagliflozin for Type 1 Diabetes
- Diabetes Education Week 2018: Patient Resources for Your Practice
- Cardiometabolic Disease Patterns Related to Race, Ethnicity in Midlife Women
- AHA, ADA Announce Joint Education Initiative to Reduce CVD Deaths in T2D