Most Recent Articles by Anna Kitabjian
Serum intact parathyroid hormone levels may be an early marker to predict postthyroidectomy hypocalcemia.
Investigators examined the time to first event composing of cardiovascular death, myocardial infarction, or stroke.
Greater awareness of clinical and cost implications of gaps for patients with lower-severity gestational diabetes may improve postdelivery testing and referral.
Children of parents experiencing stressful and severe life events in early childhood may be at risk for type 1 diabetes developing.
Investigators examined the frequency of cardiovascular vs noncardiovascular deaths in individuals who developed prediabetes that did not progress to diabetes.
More Articles by Anna Kitabjian
Fewer Major Adverse Cardiovascular Events With New Antihyperglycemic Drugs With Lower Hypoglycemic RiskMay 31,2018
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- FDA Approves Marketing of 2 Devices to Detect Parathyroid Tissue in Real Time
- Long-Term Efficacy and Safety of Dapagliflozin for Type 1 Diabetes
- Skin Disease and Metabolic Syndrome: Early Warning Signs of a Greater Problem
- Diabetes Education Week 2018: Patient Resources for Your Practice
- Cardiometabolic Disease Patterns Related to Race, Ethnicity in Midlife Women