While it is now well-established that having MS should not limit patients' reproductive choices, this was not always the case.
Researchers concluded that physical activity was not associated with risk for early menopause.
Healthy nonmenopausal women taking oral contraceptives exhibited biomarkers for drug-induced torsade de pointes.
The 5 topics addressed by the 11-member expert panel include epidemiology, clinical presentation, therapeutic effects of antidepressants, effects of hormone therapy, and the effectiveness of other therapies (eg, psychotherapy, exercise, natural health products).
Investigators sought to determine the effect of vitamin D deficiency on the success of ovarian stimulation in women with PCOS or unexplained infertility.
Investigators examine total testosterone, free testosterone, and sex hormone binding globulin levels in pregnant women in the third trimester with PCOS.
Investigators examined the relationship between menstrual cycle characteristics in adolescence and early adulthood and the risk for early natural menopause.
The American Medical Association strongly objects to the Trump administration's plan to withhold federal family planning funding from Planned Parenthood and other entities.
The insulin sensitivity in post- and premenopausal women along with lipid deposition in the liver and skeletal muscle was examined.
Can Weight Gain After Smoking Cessation Be Reduced By Increasing Physical Activity in Postmenopausal Women?
Investigators examined whether increase in physical activity may reduce weight gain after smoking cessation in postmenopausal women.
Amid lawsuits and plummeting sales for its Essure birth control device, Bayer announced Friday that it would cease U.S. sales of the product by the end of 2018.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Behavioral Weight Loss Interventions May Prevent Obesity
- Association Between Urine Complement Proteins and Kidney Disease, Mortality in T2D
- Executive Function Predicts T1D Management Into Emerging Adulthood
- Intensive Blood Pressure Therapy Lowers Cardiovascular Risk in Diabetes
- Rates of Incident Type 2 Diabetes in Chronic Kidney Disease
- Bioethics Concerns Should Be a Key Element in mHealth Technology Development
- Gestational Diabetes Associated With Increased Risk for Postpartum Depression
- High Prevalence of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome May Favor Screening in Diabetes
- Update on the T2D-Dementia Link: Interview With Experts
- Dozens of Medical Groups Join Forces to Improve Diagnoses