Endocrinology Advisor is an online resource that provides health care professionals with comprehensive information on important principles of care in endocrinology as well as up-to-date clinical news on the diagnosis and treatment of endocrine conditions. Website features include:
- Daily news
- Feature articles on key issues in endocrinology
- Live conference coverage
- Expert opinion articles, including exclusive guest editorials from members of The Endocrine Society
- Concise drug monographs
- Medical slideshows
- Continuing medical education (CME) activities
- And more...
Our mission is to offer the most recent clinical research news and evidence-based guidance that will aid health care professionals in the management of endocrine conditions.
Haymarket Media offers a wide range of authoritative publications and services for the professional medical community including Monthly Prescribing Reference (MPR), Clinical Advisor, for nurse practitioners and physician assistants, Chemotherapy Advisor, Oncology Nurse Advisor and Renal and Urology News.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Elevated Hair Cortisol Concentration Associated with Adiposity, Obesity Persistence
- Higher Complications, Comorbidities in Youth With Type 2 Versus Type 1 Diabetes
- The Handoff: Your Week in Endocrinology News - 3/24/17
- Hepatitis B Therapy Associated With Abnormal Bone Metabolism
- Factors Associated With Lack of Diabetes Disease Awareness Identified
- Do Gluten-Free Diets Elevate Type 2 Diabetes Risk?
- Fitbit Pitfalls: Electronic Tracking Devices May Not Provide Increased Weight Loss Benefits
- Differential Adverse Renal Effects With Dapagliflozin, Empagliflozin in Type 2 Diabetes
- Preoperative Glargine Dosing May Affect Perioperative Glycemic Control
- Q&A: Obtaining Informed Consent in Clinical Research
- Bisphosphonate Drug Holiday Increases Fracture Risk in Postmenopausal Women
- Should Trabecular Bone Score Be Used to Assess Bone Quality in Type 2 Diabetes?
- Privacy And Accountability: Corrective Action Plans To Correct HIPAA Breaches
- ENDO 2017: What To Watch For
- Likelihood of Hypertension Increased by Knee Osteoarthritis