Specific recommendations for medication adjustments can help prevent acute complications when traveling.
AACE 2016 Complete Coverage
Treatment with saroglitazar was linked to sonographic improvement in fatty liver.
Compared with standard protocol, patients achieved faster resolution of acidosis and hyperglycemia.
Left Adrenal Vein Aldosterone Ratio May Help Predict Right-Sided Unilateral Disease in Primary Aldosteronism
A cutoff value less than 0.5 performed well for right-sided disease, but 5.5 cannot be used to reliably identify left-sided disease.
A large proportion of patients without diabetes developed the disease postoperatively in single-center study.
Robert Eckel, MD, discusses lipid management in the era of PCSK9 inhibitors at AACE 2016.
A new instrument may provide physicians insight into satisfaction with acromegaly treatment.
Questions linger about which bacteria are helpful and which are harmful.
W. Timothy Garvey, MD, discusses the newly released evidence-based recommendations designed to help physicians treat patients with obesity in a real-world setting.
Alice C. Levine, MD, discusses mild hypercortisolism due to adrenal incidentalomas.
Patients using the electronic system had lower rates of hypoglycemia and less severe hypoglycemia.
Sign Up for Free e-Newsletters
Check out what's trending
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Relationship Between HbA1c and Coronary Artery Disease
- DPP-4 Inhibitors and Incidence of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Type 2 Diabetes
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Nonfunctioning Adrenal Incidentaloma Associated With Metabolic Syndrome
- Bone Mineral Density Loss Eventually Stabilizes in Men With Type 1 Diabetes
- Low Predictive Power of Biomarkers for Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate Decline
- FDA to Review Gimoti for Diabetic Gastroparesis in Adult Women
- FDA Approves First Mobile App for Use in Preventing Pregnancy
- Hypothyroidism Predicts Atrial Tachyarrhythmia After AF Catheter Ablation
- Treating Painful Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy With Electroacupuncture