The benefits of testosterone therapy outweigh the risks, according to experts, and the FDA may need to rethink its stance.
AACE 2015 Complete Coverage
Your first look at what to watch for during ACC 2017.
Commercial airline pilots in the United Kingdom who were treated with insulin were able to fly with glucose readings at safe levels.
Results reveal a negative association between survival and acquisition of self-monitoring blood glucose supplies.
Timing of radioactive iodine ablation doesn't affect overall survival in papillary thyroid cancer.
Because adrenal enlargement is more common in some patients, hormonal evaluation may be useful in determining its clinical relevance.
Sonographic pattern should be used to determine the threshold for thyroid nodule biopsy and can stratify the risk for malignancy.
Virtual case-based simulations may reinforce the importance of foot care for health care providers managing patients with diabetes.
Prescribing oral medications alone may effectively treat patients with type 2 diabetes and HbA1c levels exceeding 9%.
Obese women who undergo thyroidectomy may require a higher dose of levothyroxine than nonobese women.
Insulin pump therapy may improve glycemic control while allowing for less insulin use in patients with type 2 diabetes.
Sign Up for Free e-Newsletters
Check out what's trending
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Relationship Between HbA1c and Coronary Artery Disease
- DPP-4 Inhibitors and Incidence of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Type 2 Diabetes
- Cushing Syndrome Results in Poor Quality of Life Even After Remission
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Nonfunctioning Adrenal Incidentaloma Associated With Metabolic Syndrome
- Weight Gain After Quitting Smoking May Increase Risk for T2D
- In Teens, Young Adults, High BMI May Hurt Cardiovascular Health
- Obesity Paradox Affects Type 2 Diabetes Mortality Rates
- Bi-Directional Association Observed Between Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Diabetes
- Real-World Data Show Reduced Fracture Rates in Teriparatide-Treated Osteoporosis