The benefits of testosterone therapy outweigh the risks, according to experts, and the FDA may need to rethink its stance.
AACE 2015 Complete Coverage
Your first look at what to watch for during ACC 2017.
Commercial airline pilots in the United Kingdom who were treated with insulin were able to fly with glucose readings at safe levels.
Results reveal a negative association between survival and acquisition of self-monitoring blood glucose supplies.
Timing of radioactive iodine ablation doesn't affect overall survival in papillary thyroid cancer.
Because adrenal enlargement is more common in some patients, hormonal evaluation may be useful in determining its clinical relevance.
Sonographic pattern should be used to determine the threshold for thyroid nodule biopsy and can stratify the risk for malignancy.
Virtual case-based simulations may reinforce the importance of foot care for health care providers managing patients with diabetes.
Prescribing oral medications alone may effectively treat patients with type 2 diabetes and HbA1c levels exceeding 9%.
Obese women who undergo thyroidectomy may require a higher dose of levothyroxine than nonobese women.
Insulin pump therapy may improve glycemic control while allowing for less insulin use in patients with type 2 diabetes.
Sign Up for Free e-Newsletters
Check out what's trending
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Imaging Studies in Hypothyroidism Evaluation Linked to Unnecessary Risks
- Transoral Endoscopic Thyroidectomy Vestibular Approach: Safety and Outcomes
- Once-Weekly Omarigliptin Improves Glycemic Control in Type 2 Diabetes
- Insulin Glargine Associated With Breast Cancer Risk in T2D
- High Grip Strength Associated With Lower Risk for Diabetes-Related AEs
- Update on Vitamin D and Calcium Supplements for Reducing Fracture Risk
- Lower Risk for SGLT2i-Associated Genitourinary Infection With DPP-4i
- Bariatric Surgery: An Effective Treatment for Type 2 Diabetes
- Severe Hypoglycemia Associated With Increased Mortality Risk in T2D
- Efficacy of CGM in Preterm Infants of Mothers With Diabetes
- Increased Risk of Diabetes, Post-Diabetes Pneumonia for Patients With COPD
- Pancreatic Exocrine Dysfunction Occurs After Islet Autoimmunity in T1D
- T2D in African American Women Ups ER-negative Breast Cancer Risk
- High-Sensitivity CRP and LDL-C Predictive of Subsequent MACE in T2D
- Risks Associated With Denosumab Discontinuation