Latest Features & Opinion
Women seeking relief from menopausal symptoms must be aware of the risks, benefits of different treatment options.
Often, patients as consumers may not be aware that the products they are using for diabetes care are not protected by HIPAA.
Latest in Obesity
The longer a woman is overweight, the higher her risk of several cancers, according to a study published in PLOS Medicine.
Children born to mothers with gestational diabetes are more likely to be obese at ages 9 to 11.
Preoperative clinical factors, such as insulin use or a history of smoking, are linked to greater long-term weight loss after gastric bypass.
Latest in General Endocrinology
Black people, especially black women, have lower percentage of remaining life spent active.
In veterans, expression suppression was significantly associated with eating disorder symptoms and mediated the connection between posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and food addiction.
There are clear biological changes in patients presenting with non-celiac wheat sensitivity, according to research published in Gut.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- AspireAssist Obesity Treatment Device Earns FDA Approval
- Electronic Glycemic Management System May Reduce Inpatient Hypoglycemia
- Novel Program May Help Prevent DKA Hospitalizations in Youth with Type 1 Diabetes
- LEADER: Liraglutide Decreased Rate of CV Events in High-Risk Type 2 Diabetes
- At-Home Use of Bionic Pancreas Reduced Blood Glucose, Hypoglycemia in Type 1 Diabetes
- Higher-Than-Expected Rates of Obesity, Hypertension in Teen Athletes
- Acute Dialysis Risk May Be Increased With Metformin in Type 2 Diabetes
- Managing Pregestational Diabetes in Pregnancy
- Specificity of Statin Therapy Improved With Disease-Guided Approach
- Testosterone Solution Found Safe, Effective for Hypogonadal Men