Latest Features & Opinion
Women seeking relief from menopausal symptoms must be aware of the risks, benefits of different treatment options.
Often, patients as consumers may not be aware that the products they are using for diabetes care are not protected by HIPAA.
Latest in Obesity
Excess weight is linked to risk of developing at least 8 types of cancer, according to a recently published report.
Pregnant women who have had bariatric surgery may have increased odds for premature delivery.
Metformin may be effective in decreasing weight gain associated with atypical antipsychotic use in autism spectrum disorder.
Latest in General Endocrinology
Black people, especially black women, have lower percentage of remaining life spent active.
In veterans, expression suppression was significantly associated with eating disorder symptoms and mediated the connection between posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and food addiction.
There are clear biological changes in patients presenting with non-celiac wheat sensitivity, according to research published in Gut.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Managing Pregestational Diabetes in Pregnancy
- When HIPAA Does Not Apply: Privacy Considerations for Health Care Products and Services
- Relationship Between Blood Pressure and Cardiovascular Disease in Type 2 Diabetes
- Overnight Glucose Better With Closed-Loop System in Pregnant Women With Type 1 Diabetes
- Flu Vaccination Lowers Hospitalizations in Type 2 Diabetes
- AspireAssist Obesity Treatment Device Earns FDA Approval
- Novel Program May Help Prevent DKA Hospitalizations in Youth with Type 1 Diabetes
- LEADER: Liraglutide Decreased Rate of CV Events in High-Risk Type 2 Diabetes
- At-Home Use of Bionic Pancreas Reduced Blood Glucose, Hypoglycemia in Type 1 Diabetes
- Long-Term Pioglitazone Effective for Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis in Type 2 Diabetes